- Draw up client bookings for tables and ensure that tables are set before clients’ arrival;
- Manage the front desk by receiving incoming calls, greeting and attending to customers;
- Inform guests about the availability of tables and direct them to the tables;
- Keep records of guests who visits the restaurant;
- Assist customers with answers to queries, and proffer solutions to issues within your capacity;
- Collaborate with food service supervisor and the management to ensure that customer complaints are properly attended to in a timely manner;
- Answer dining calls, announce any specials, promote menu items and answer questions regarding preparation methods.
- Document orders, repeat items back to callers to ensure accuracy and quote expected arrival time with speed and accuracy.
- Input order information into point of sale system, allowing kitchen staff to begin preparation; note any special requests clearly.
- Place follow-up calls to guests to inquire as to their satisfaction of delivered meal, and answer calls for pick-up of trays and/or tales and direct bus persons to retrieve items.
Qualification and Requirement:
- High school graduate or equivalent required;
- Previous customer service, telephone and cashiering experience preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multitask;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Mandarin is an asset;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekend;
- Ten-day annual vacation;
- Free food and beverage provided during working hours;
- Store discount provided after working hours;
- On-The-Job Training is provided;
- Wage: $14.00/hr
- By Mail: Unit 12-4429 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 2A1, Attn: Li Zhang
- By Email: email@example.com
Starting Date: January 1st, 2020